[R-sig-Debian] rkward_0.6.5-1~stretchcran.0_amd64.deb missing

Johannes Ranke johannes.ranke at jrwb.de
Wed Sep 20 17:16:35 CEST 2017

Hello,

Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2017, 15:43:32 CEST schrieb Griera:
> Hi:
>
> I have tried to upgrade from version 3.4.0 to 3.4.1 in a Debian Stretch
> following the instructions of the web page:
>
>   https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/
>
> but after updating, Rkward does not work (Error in RK: Graphics API version
> mismatch). Analyzing the problem, I notice that the Rkward package is not
> available in the amd64 version (yes in the i386 version), for example here:
>
>   https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/stretch-cran34/

Thanks for reporting. The build for amd64 failed, because somehow apt-get
source does not see the source package of rkward in the repository any more.

I had to adapt my build script

  https://cgit.jrwb.de/r-backports/commit/?id=56157ad9495765d9

The amd64 deb is on its way to CRAN, I think it should be there within a day
or so. If impatient, use

  deb http://chem.uft.uni-bremen.de/ranke/r-cran jessie-cran34/

for the moment.

Cheers,

Johannes

> It is not necessary? Can anyone help me on how can I solve the
> problem that Rkward does not work?
>
> Thanks a lot. Griera

Johannes Ranke
Wissenschaftlicher Berater