[R-sig-Debian] error install package.

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Oct 20 21:53:46 CEST 2017

On 20 October 2017 at 13:23, sergio blanco zeledon wrote:
| try to Rcmdr package install  but the last message show me error,
|
| The downloaded source packages are in
|      ‘/tmp/RtmpKic0qw/downloaded_packages’
| Warning messages:
| 1: In install.packages() :
|    installation of package ‘nloptr’ had non-zero exit status
| 2: In install.packages() :
|    installation of package ‘lme4’ had non-zero exit status
| 3: In install.packages() :
|    installation of package ‘pbkrtest’ had non-zero exit status
| 4: In install.packages() :
|    installation of package ‘effects’ had non-zero exit status
| 5: In install.packages() :
|    installation of package ‘car’ had non-zero exit status
| 6: In install.packages() :
|    installation of package ‘RcmdrMisc’ had non-zero exit status
|
| The nex picture, show all information.
|

| I have the next computer spec.
|
|      HP X64
|
|      16 GB RAM
|
|      Core i7
|
|      OS, Linux Mint 18.1 x64  (Ubuntu Xenial 16.04)
|
| Can help me?

Not with the information provided. You only showed the symptom ("error
message at end") not what caused, ie which part of the build failed.

However, there _are_ prebuilt binaries (corresponding to when your distro was
built) so

       sudo apt-get install r-cran-rcmdr

should get you a working, albeit older, version.

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org