[R-sig-Debian] Font Size for View()

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Fri Oct 20 21:06:44 CEST 2017

Thanks for the feedback. At least on Windows, the font size for View() appears to be controlled by the font size specified under the Rgui preferences / Rconsole. I thought that under Linux, it might be controlled by some .Xresources/.Xdefaults setting.

Ok, will wait for a bit but if nobody else has any suggestions, I'll ask on r-devel.

Best,
Wolfgang