[R-sig-Debian] (no subject)

Mateusz Cisek cismat at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 20:43:58 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

I installed R and trying to install additional package: `rgl`. The problem
is, I keep getting this error:

    installation of package ‘rgl’ had non-zero exit status

All warnings, installation log and R version info in available in my gist:
https://gist.github.com/mateuszcisek/2337bd92695b7ddf10bca10ea403c712 (it
was too long to use it all in the message).

I use Linux Mint 18.2. I know that there are more questions about that
error message, but I did not find any working solution. This is basically
fresh installation, I did not change any configuration files and tried to
install this package with and without root permissions. Does anyone have
any clue what can cause this?