[R-sig-Debian] R 3.4.0 for Ubuntu zesty?

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Thu May 4 11:05:33 CEST 2017

There is still an issue with the authentication.

Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu zesty/ InRelease:
The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 51716619E084DAB9
W: The repository 'http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu zesty/
InRelease' is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore
potentially dangerous to use.

I've setup the gpg key using this code

apt-get update \
  && apt-get install -y --no-install-recommends dirmngr \
  && apt-get clean \
  && sh -c 'echo "deb http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu zesty/" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list' \
  && gpg --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys E084DAB9 \
  && gpg -a --export E084DAB9 | apt-key add -

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25