[R-sig-Debian] rJava Broken on Linux + R 3.4

Lorenzo Isella lorenzo.isella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:40:40 CEST 2017

Hi Dirk,
It was unclear to me to which extent it is a
kernel/security patch vs (r)Java issue.

In any case, this is really problematic for me as it prevents me de
facto from running some key R packages for my daily work.
I'll post again if I see some solution (other than downgrading the
kernel) somewhere.
Meanwhile, any suggestions for a fix is welcome.
Cheers

Lorenzo