[R-sig-Debian] RStudio 0.99.902 installation under sid: libgstreamer0.10-0 and libgstreamer-plugins-based0.10-0 missing

Mauricio Calvao mocalvao at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:15:55 CEST 2016

Dear r-sig'ers

I use Debian sid (amd64). I downloaded the most recent version of rstudio
.deb from their official site and issued:

dpkg -i rstudio-0.99.902-amd64.deb

to no avail:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of rstudio:
 rstudio depends on libgstreamer0.10-0; however:
  Package libgstreamer0.10-0 is not installed.
 rstudio depends on libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0; however:
  Package libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 is not installed.

It seems newer versions of these packages (1.0-0) are installed, but those
older ones aren't available anymore.
What should be done to have RStudio installed and fully opertional under
Debian sid? I have, of course, installed R debs, from official Debian
repositories, without any issues...

Thanks for any help!

--
Prof. Mauricio Ortiz Calvao