[R-sig-Debian] randomForest problem

Devinder Kaur kaurdevinder007 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:02:38 CET 2016

Hi,
I had installed R and rstudio one week age on my machine(x86_64)
having ubuntu 12.04 as an operating system. Everything worked fine.
And then I installed rattlle to build models using R. As in this
process it asks for various packages to be installed like randomForest
etc. But everytime I try to install it, process fails giving a warning
message like "it had a non-zero exit" and a few compiler related
errors as well.
Please guide me through this problem. I would really appreciate any
help from your side!

--
Devinder Kaur