[R-sig-Debian] FW:

Kazem Dastjerdi dastjerdi1974 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:39:02 CET 2015

I finally could download and install the swirl package but when I want
to load it using library (swirl) it gives the following message
package ‘swirl’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
	C:\Users\Emdad notebook\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpEJyZTB\downloaded_packages
> library(swirl)
Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
  there is no package called ‘R6’
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘swirl’
what should I do now?

From: dastjerdi1974 at hotmail.com
To: r-sig-debian at r-project.org
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:31:58 +0330

Hi
 I cant install swirl as there is no packages in the CRAN, why?
 following is the message
ERROR: dependency ‘testthat’ is not available for package ‘swirl’
* removing ‘/home/kazem/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.0/swirl’
Warning in install.packages :
  installation of package ‘swirl’ had non-zero exit status

The downloaded source packages are in
    ‘/tmp/RtmpCaSEgn/downloaded_packages’
> library(swirl)
 its annoying isn't?