[R-sig-Debian] R 3 and Debian Testing

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Fri May 10 08:16:02 CEST 2013

Robert,

good question. I have not been doing so, and I am afraid it is a bit
much for me. I will make an extra effort to include some more...

In case anyone would like to help in upgrading my simple build system,
here it is:

http://kriemhild.uft.uni-bremen.de/viewvc/r-backports

I am currently travelling and very busy with teaching, so it may take a
bit longer this time.

Kind regards,

Johannes