[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu 12.04 and R 2.15

Matthew Brigida mbrigida at clarion.edu
Mon Jun 24 06:57:30 CEST 2013

As Dirk mentioned by default you should get the latest version of R.  To see add (inserting your mirror):

deb http://<my.favorite.cran.mirror>/bin/linux/ubuntu precise/

to your /etc/apt/sources.list [don't forge the last 's' in sources] and then

$ sudo apt-get update

Then you can see what version you would install (without actually installing anything) by:

$ apt-get --simulate install r-base

Matt

--
Matthew Brigida