[R-sig-Debian] rmpi backports?

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Fri Feb 15 18:06:35 CET 2013

Hi Ross,

as the maintainer of the Debian squeeze debs on CRAN, I have to admit that I
have no clue about MPI.

But the first thing I would try is to get the build dependencies of the Debian
squeeze Rmpi package

apt-get build-dep r-cran-rmpi

and then try installing Rmpi from within R as Dirk suggested.

Johannes