[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu cran2deb PPA

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 13:57:45 CET 2013

Hi Tony,

Yes, this might be a good thing to tackle in Kiel.  How much effort
would it be to do a rebuild against the latest CRAN/Bioconductor
packages?  Could this be done before the meeting so we have up-to-date
source packages to tinker with?

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England