[R-sig-Debian] revolution mkl with R 3.01 on Ubuntu 13.04

Elizabeth Tighe tighe at brandeis.edu
Fri Aug 2 19:08:20 CEST 2013

Michael,

I was traveling and just now finally able to carve out time to install
openblas from your RDev PPA.

R is now running on all available cores, many thanks (and "time for all
15 tests" in R-benchmark-25 is 11 seconds!)

Your helpfulness and work to maintain R software for Ubuntu is much
appreciated!

Liz