[R-sig-Debian] ubuntu 12.04 install issues

Simon Blomberg s.blomberg1 at uq.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 06:08:36 CEST 2012

Did you try first installing tk from the Ubuntu archive?

Cheers,

Simon.

--
Simon Blomberg, BSc (Hons), PhD, MAppStat, AStat.
Lecturer and Consultant Statistician

Policies:
1.  I will NOT analyse your data for you.
2.  Your deadline is your problem.

Statistics is the grammar of science - Karl Pearson.