[R-sig-Debian] MASS is blocked for R 2.15.0

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Mon May 14 16:11:57 CEST 2012

On 05/14/2012 09:16 AM, Michael Friendly wrote:
> I updated R to R 2.15.0 via apt-get and received the message that
> r-cran-mass was blocked.
> I recently tried apt-get update/ apt-get safe-upgrade and received the
> same message, for
> r-cran-mass-7.3.16-1lucid0
>
> I currently have MASS 7.3-7 installed
>
> How can I figure out what is wrong and correct it?
>
> thx,

What repository are you using for R: default Ubunut, CRAN, or the PPA?
Note, a new version has been released (7.3-18) and I just uploaded it
(available soon on PPA, next 12-24 hours on CRAN).  That may fix the issue.

Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
4205 College Drive