[R-sig-Debian] Problem installing gWidgetsRGtk2 on Ubuntu 10.04

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Thu Mar 15 12:36:26 CET 2012

Dear Karin,

As you seem to have the R version that originally comes with lucid (R
2.10.1-2), I would recommend to install r-cran-rgtk2 and r-cran-cairodevice
with your package manager (e.g. synaptic) which will also install the gtk2
dependencies without the need to install the development files of gtk2.

After that, reinstall gWidgetsRGtk2.

Kind regards,

Johannes