[R-sig-Debian] igraph build problems

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Thu Jul 26 09:47:17 CEST 2012

On Wednesday 25 July 2012 23:30:58 Jim Kusznir wrote:
> Yep, r-base-dev is installed

Jim, for what it's worth, I just ran install.packages("igraph") on my squeeze
laptop and it compiled, linked and installed just fine. Do you have the R
2.15.1 packages for squeeze from CRAN installed? If not, have a look at the
Debian README on CRAN:

http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/

Regards,

Johannes