[R-sig-Debian] compile library

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Mon Jul 9 20:43:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

did you have a look at the ubuntu README on CRAN?

First see if there are precompiled packages

aptitude search r-cran-epi

if not install r-base-dev to be able to compile source packages, and then,
from within R, run

install.packages("epiR")

For details and some background, please refer to the README on CRAN. In some
rare cases you need to install headers of libraries that are used in the
package.

Johannes