[R-sig-Debian] Current in R and packages? After Vim-R-plugin, problems with installing packages

Henri Losoi henri at losoi.com
Fri Aug 24 01:43:20 CEST 2012

Hello,
messed up with Vim-R-plugin, related [2][3], so

	1. In opening R
		Error in library(vimcom) : there is no package
	2. In installing the vimcom
		Lib -err [1]
	3. Done
		I. misc keeping current things [4][5].
		II. $ sudo chown -R xyz:staff ~/R

Look I waste too much time to this kind of issues with R: sometimes some
stupid perms/group -things, sometimes dependency/version -probs -- I am
looking for longer-term solutions, more than switching to Mathematica.
Anyway to the questions:

	QUESTIONS
		1. How do you fix the errs?
		2. Or better how do you avoid this kind of cases?

Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,
Henri Losoi