[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu Lucid, R 2.14.2, and ggplot2

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Tue Apr 24 00:32:20 CEST 2012

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Johannes Ranke wrote:
> this sounds great! But why don't you use the R 2.15.0 backport to
> squeeze on CRAN?

Primarily because I want a build against the version of R actually in
Debian squeeze.

I'll probably also do a secondary set of builds against a backported
R, but when I do that, I'll either upload it to backports.debian.org
myself (or ideally someone else will beat me to it.)

Don Armstrong

--
I have no use for "before and after" pictures.
I can't remember starting, and I'm never done.