[R-sig-Debian] Help!

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Sat Oct 8 13:55:31 CEST 2011

On 10/08/2011 02:31 AM, Eric ADJAKOSSA wrote:
>   Hello dear friends.
>   How can I make ubuntu to move from version 2.13.1 of R software to
> version 2.12.2. I want to go down to the less advanced version to use
> the package "lme4a". Please, I need your help. Thank you in advance.

Eric,

Please make sure that you have the most recent versions of lme4a AND
Matrix, as they are closely tied together.  I am able to load "lme4"
after I made sure everything was updated.  Matrix is now version 1.0, so
you need to update lme4 as well.

You should also look into using lme4, as the feature you are using in
lme4a may now be in lme4.

If that doesn't work, you can use Synaptic to force using an old
version.  There are numerous resources on the web for that.

Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
Station Road