[R-sig-Debian] can't open Cairo device

Tom Gottfried tomgottfried at web.de
Thu Mar 3 00:05:00 CET 2011

Thank you Dirk,

installing from source (`install.packages("cairoDevice")' as well as `R
CMD INSTALL cairoDevice_2.14.tar.gz') solved the problem today. Though
`install.packages("cairoDevice")' didn't help yesterday and everything I
knowingly did in between was updating all other packages through
`update.packages()'.

Anyhow, now it works!
Thanks,
Tom