[R-sig-Debian] R 2.13.1 on Debian Systems?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jul 13 18:35:33 CEST 2011

On 13 July 2011 at 18:17, Carlos J. Gil Bellosta  wrote:
| Hello,
|
| You can check at
| http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/squeeze-cran/ that it has
| not.

You can check the Debian 'package page' here:

	http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/r-base.html

R 2.13.1 was uploaded to Debian unstable the morning of its release.

What is available on CRAN is a supplementary service which (for Debian) is
provided by Johannes as explained in the README there.0

| 2011/7/13 BooBoo <booboo at gforcecable.com>:
| > I am running 32-bit and a 64-bit Linux Mint Debian systems and the latest R
| > has not yet appeared whereas it has on a Xubuntu box. Is the Debian update
| > out yet?

So why are you asking about Debian when you are running Mint.  Are you mixing
binaries from different distribution?

Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com