[R-sig-Debian] The RGtk2 package did not find libglade installed. Please install it.

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 10:26:02 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Kingsley G. Morse Jr.
<kingsley at loaner.com> wrote:
> Hi Liviu,
>
> I appreciate how quickly your replied.
>
> I installed libglade2-0.
>
> Unfortunately, R still reports the same error.

I'm not sure what's wrong. Can you report sessionInfo()? Have you
tried update.packages(checkBuilt=T, ask=F)? (Check the man page before
attempting this command.) A quick search on Rseek showed something
relevant in the rattle Changelog [1]; it might make sense to contact
the maintainer.

Regards
Liviu

[1] http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rattle/ChangeLog