[R-sig-Debian] Stale cran.us.r-project.org ?

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Mon Feb 28 01:46:11 CET 2011

On 02/27/2011 04:34 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:

> apt-get updates kept getting errors / failure for cran.us.r-project.org so I
> finally switched it to cran.r-project.org and am now getting updates for two
> Ubuntu machines.  Anybody else seeing this?
>
> Dirk

Dirk,

The only problem I've had recently was due to the change in gpg key for
the builds on CRAN, which is slightly ironic since the new key is mine.
  I had to reset keys on my chroot jails when Debain squeeze came out as
well.  That does not seem to be the problem for you, however, since it
worked when you changed mirrors.

Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College