[R-sig-Debian] Compiling R-2.11.0 with ATLAS-tuned BLAS and LAPACK

Avraham Adler avraham.adler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:48:32 CEST 2010

No :-). Old 2006 2-core AMD 4200+ but it was SO slow with the regular
BLAS that substituting the ACML libraries cut the time down from 400
seconds to 50. Slow compared to y'all, but fast as blazes for my home
PC. I can't install linux on my work PC, so I'm stuck with the
standard windows blas there.

--Avi

--
Sent from my mobile device