[R-sig-Debian] cran2deb repository and Squeeze?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jan 12 02:32:19 CET 2010

On 11 January 2010 at 17:09, Christopher David Desjardins wrote:
| Hi,
| I am curious what will happen to cran2deb:
|
| deb http://debian.cran.r-project.org/cran2deb/debian-amd64 testing/
|
| When Squeeze is released?

We will upgrade to what is the-then-new testing and continue.

Why would we stop? And FWIW we have already been through one release.

| I really hope this service will continue. It has been great being able to
| aptitude install R packages.
|
| Additionally are these packages signed and is there a key?

The Release file is signed and there is a key, see

    http://debian.cran.r-project.org

For package signing, I guess we haven't gotten around to it. Feel free to
submit a patch :)