[R-sig-Debian] Problems with ubuntu karmic x64

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 12:45:14 CET 2010

Norberto

As Michael said, when you install R on Linux, you have no GUI, you can
run it only in the terminal. If you want something more user-friendly,
there are a couple of GUI for R on Linux, my prefered being Rkward
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Main_Page

but you will maybe have to install the latest version (so adding sources
as you did), s the version in the repo (that you get with apt-get) has a
few bugs

Hope this helps

Mat