[R-sig-Debian] can't launch R after "installing" it

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:17:30 CET 2010

after 'sudo apt-get install r-base-core', this is what she gets
(translated by me, sorry):

Reading the list of packages.... ready.
Building the dependency tree...
Reading state information... ready
r-base-core is the latest version
r-base-core is set for manual installation
0 packages updated, 0 new packages installed, 0 to be removed and 0 not updated.

Thoughts?