[R-sig-Debian] R for ubuntu 10.04?

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Tue Apr 27 17:38:45 CEST 2010

Tengfei,

Yes, there will be packages for 10.04 (lucid lynx) available on CRAN.  I
have done some testing and things should work fine.  It takes a couple
of days for the packages to hit CRAN, so please be patient.  If you did
upgrade, there are R packages in universe that you can install based on
the version of R that is available about 2 months before the Ubuntu release.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael A. Rutter
School of Science