[R-sig-Debian] Re : Re : Re : R installation for Ubuntu (Karmic)

denis brion dbrion1 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 16 17:30:45 CEST 2010

@David :
May be you should add in your mail the file :
/etc/apt/sources.list
(I suppose there might be a typo, as IT addresses are long and booring, and AFAIK, correcting a typo one made is **very** difficult).

FYI binary installs are (/were)  meant to make users life(s) easier, and are (/should be) therefore easier and faster: on the long term, if you go beyond "it does not work" (which makes very mysterious to find what is missing) , this will (might) come true...