[R-sig-Debian] Ranking correlation with R

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:16:22 CEST 2010

Hello
This has very little to do with Debian, so you should probably repost
to r-help. However, before you do that,
"PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."

I might also want to take a look at ?cor, and perhaps Rcmdr, rattle or Deducer.

Regards
Liviu