[R-sig-Debian] Rattle - libglade not found

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Fri Oct 30 18:33:21 CET 2009

Deleting .RData is not a problem.  In Linux, when ever you launch R it
looks at the current directory for an .RData file.  This file can be
created when you q() R (it asks if you want to save workspace).  If you
say yes, .RData is created with all of the information from the current
session.  If you delete it, it is the same as answering no to the q()
question.

Michael