[R-sig-Debian] 'convert'

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Mon Oct 5 16:45:11 CEST 2009

Ogbos,

You need to make sure to install the ImageMagick packages.  When you
find that a previously used command or program is not installed, I
suggest going here:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/

And use the "Search the contents of packages" option to find the command
you are looking for.  "convert" is in ImageMagick.

Michael