[R-sig-Debian] problems with Rcmdr on R-2.10.0 with Karmic Koala

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Mon Nov 23 21:25:56 CET 2009

Erin,

I don't have a machine running Karmic yet (I have learned never to
update a linux distribution in the middle of the semester), so I can't
test this easily.  At what point are you getting the MASS error?

Also, are you using the ubuntu packages on CRAN or the ones that come
with Karmic in universe?

Michael