[R-sig-Debian] Upgrading R packages on Etch

Michael Dewey info at aghmed.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 18:52:00 CET 2009

At 08:39 10/11/2009, Ted Harding wrote:

>Greetings,
>I've been trying to upgrade R packages on my Debian Etch
>(whose other upgrades I have been cheerfully going along
>with as they occur).

I am not sure this is going to be helpful but I only ever upgrade R
itself on my etch system on my netbook and have not had any problems
so far. I upgraded to R 2.10.0 earlier today and have a working
system. I do not do the complete upgrade because it asks for more
disc space than I have on the netbook.