[R-sig-Debian] Plugins for R and more...

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Tue May 12 21:05:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

Citing http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/ :

"gedit, the "standard" Gnome text editor also has a syntax highlighting
feature for R code."

So it seems like there is no real plugin.

Regarding the Debian repositories: If you run unstable (sid), you don't
need anything else. I you run lenny or oldstable (etch) I recommend the
backports from CRAN, or, if you are already pinning, you can see how
long it works without pulling in more packages from sid.

Kind regards,

Johannes

* Petar Milin <pmilin at ff.uns.ac.rs> [090512 19:30]: