[R-sig-Debian] aggregate() example fails]

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:39:03 CET 2009

Kenneth,

example(aggregate) works fine on the amd64 ubuntu packages on CRAN.  You
are running a slightly newer version (an alpha or beta, I think), which
may be a problem.  If I get a chance in the next couple of days, I will
try the new beta to see if example(aggregate) still works.  My
suggestion would be to use the packages on CRAN.  Is there are reason
why those are not sufficient?

Michael