[R-sig-Debian] cran2deb: 1700+ new Debian / R packages

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Fri Jul 31 08:19:49 CEST 2009

Dear all,

as I have automated the backporting (compiling) from sid to lenny (and
to etch) for the set of recommended packages to some degree, it seems to
me that a similar set of scripts could be developed for the packages
provided by cran2deb. Build dependencies of R packages on R packages
might be problematic, when running the build procedure for the first
time though.  Anyway, I would be willing to help if anybody would like
to do this.

Johannes

* Christopher David Desjardins <desja004 at umn.edu> [090730 21:10]: