[R-sig-Debian] ubuntu hardy packages 32bit no tcltk support

Michael Rutter mar36 at psu.edu
Tue Sep 16 17:24:57 CEST 2008

Ulrich,

We are in the process of rolling out new packages that use Tcl/Tk 8.5 in
place of 8.4.  Apparently, we have some issues.

The first is that when I updated this morning, it did not require Tcl/Tk
8.5 to be updated.  The second is that having those packages installed
did not seem to help the issue.

As soon as we have the fix, we will let you know.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Dr. Michael A. Rutter