[R-sig-Debian] rkward on Ubuntu heron with R2.8.0

Duncan Golicher dgolicher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 00:53:25 CET 2008

Many thanks Michael.

I think I'll just wait, under the assumption that the fix will find its
way into the Ubuntu package. Rkward is very nice, but I don't really
need it. I was worried that I had broken something else too.

Duncan

--
Dr Duncan Golicher
Conservación y Restauración de los bosques de Chiapas

Email:  dgoliche at ecosur.mx
Skype: duncangolicher
WebLog http://duncanjg.wordpress.com/

Using Thunderbird on Ubuntu Hardy 8.04