[R-sig-Debian] Problems when installing RODBC in debian etch

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Thu Jun 26 16:56:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

You can either use Dirks package using

    apt-get install r-cran-rodbc

which will pull the needed libraries, or install a more recent version
from CRAN. For this you need the build dependencies which you can likely
get by

    apt-get build-dep r-cran-rodbc

provided you have a source entry in your /etc/apt/sources.list

Johannes

* griera at gmail.com <griera at gmail.com> [080626 16:30]: