[R-sig-Debian] cleaning up a huge list of "hold back" messages to R-SIG-Debian

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 15 19:19:40 CET 2008

Hi guys,
after installing some more heavy spam protection,
(in my function as site maintainer)
I've also cleaned up a huge list of messages to R-SIG-Debian
that have been put "on hold" during the last three months.
About 85% of them were spam, (which I've "disgarded"),
but the others that were hold up accidentally, I have approved.

I hope that this is more helpful than confusing, even though it
will be both, because some of the messages have been waiting
there for many weeks...

Martin Maechler, ETH Zurich