[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu packages for R 2.5.0

Vincent Goulet vincent.goulet at act.ulaval.ca
Thu Apr 26 07:04:50 CEST 2007

Dear useRs,

Binary packages of R 2.5.0 for Ubuntu Dapper Drake (6.06), Edgy Eft
(6.10) and Feisty Fawn (7.04) are currently making their way to CRAN
mirrors. My normal plan is to support only the latest normal Ubuntu
release and the latest LTS release, but this time I prepared packages
for Edgy since Feisty was released a few days only before R 2.5.0.

Please see the README file

	http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/README

for installation instructions.

Report any problem with these packages to me and/or R-SIG-Debian.

HTH

---
   Vincent Goulet, Associate Professor
   École d'actuariat