[R-sig-Debian] R CMD check using personal library

Sebastian Luque spluque at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 05:14:56 CET 2006

Hello,

I have the following set in my ~/.Renviron:

# My local library
R_LIBS="~/R/library:${R_LIBS}"

which works perfect for installing packages as a normal user, and using
them.  However, now that I'm trying to build and check a package I'm
running into trouble with this.  So if a package 'Depends' on another
that's installed in my local library above, then whenever I do 'R CMD
check pkg' (as the same normal user), R complains that the latter is not
available.  Can somebody please explain what I'm missing?

Cheers,

--
Sebastian