[R-sig-Debian] r-doc-html link problems

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue May 3 13:20:17 CEST 2005

On 3 May 2005 at 12:31, Gregor GORJANC wrote:
| Hello!
|
| I have a Debian package r-doc-html 2.1.0-1 and I can't find the HTML files
| of manuals. Contents of the package are:

"It works for me", i.e. 'dpkg -c' on the uninstalled .deb shows the manuals
in /usr/lib/R/doc/manual/ and the links under /usr/share/doc/r-base-html.

| This links point to them selves. Should I report this to
| http://bugs.debian.org/r-doc-html?

Someone made the same bug report to me before, and I couldn't replicate it.
It looks like it happens during upgrades.  Try purgeing the package, and
re-installing.

| I appologize for wrapping.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but not knowing what caused it and seeing the
package itself intact I am not sure what alter.

Regards, Dirk

--
An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he
predicted yesterday didn't happen today.  --  Laurence J. Peter