[R-sig-Debian] Re: (Solved) Having problems with quantreg

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 23 03:18:00 CET 2005

On 22 February 2005 at 15:01, mark engle wrote:
| Thanks for all of the help.  I had already installed refblas3.  I installed
| atlas3-sse, which didn't seem to change anything.  I then added
| atlas3-base-dev (seems kind of obvious now) and the quantreg package compiled
| from source and commands from the package are now recognized.  I'm going to
| give it a quick run around the block but I think that will solve everything
| for me.  Thanks again.

So I suspect you never had the r-base-dev package installed which would have
lead you to having a -dev package providing blas-3 development headers and
libs.

Hm, Doug and I should have checked that first ...

Anyway, glad to hear you have it working now.

Regards,  Dirk

--
Better to have an approximate answer to the right question than a precise
answer to the wrong question.  --  John Tukey as quoted by John Chambers