[pkg-bioc] Re: [R-sig-Debian] "Debain" way of installing packages

Steffen Moeller steffen.moeller at med.uni-rostock.de
Mon Apr 25 14:58:02 CEST 2005

Dear all,

we move our institute somewhen later in the summer and might have a
little downtime then, but besides, I could offer both accounts (ssh
access to maintainers) and (non-backuped) disk space. Since we mirror
everything, this should not be too much of an issue, is it? I might have
to pay for a disk myself, but this is fine. We could do both i386 and
sparc. Also MIPS, but this is a bit pointless for now, isn't it?

I am likely to leave my current institute in October.  It might be that
I do not find somebody else taking over responsibility and that we then
have to change the URL.  But maybe there would be  some
r-project.debian.net alias for  us  anyway.

Many greetings and thanks for all your good work!

Steffen