[R-sig-DB] failing to connect to ODBC

Thierry Onkelinx th|erry@onke||nx @end|ng |rom |nbo@be
Wed Feb 17 09:09:26 CET 2016

Dear Binita,

What OS are you on? Windows? Make sure that "schema" is correctly defined
in the datasources on your machine. Another option is to use
odbcDriverConnect() to which you can pass the entire connection string.
That makes things more portable because you don't rely on the settings of
the current machine.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest